We are diligent, value-oriented investors, skilled at uncovering and evaluating fixed income opportunities.
Our investment philosophy is based on our belief that careful security selection and actively managing portfolio risk provides superior results over the long-term. We strive to deliver strong performance over a market cycle via an understandable and consistent investment process.Learn more
Addressing COVID-19 RisksLearn more
What We Think
See our perspective on key developments in the US fixed income market and learn more about our investment philosophy, process, and strategies.
What We Do
IR+M seeks to deliver superior investment results and outstanding client service. We strive to develop long-term relationships with our clients, based on a deep understanding of their objectives. With an investment team that manages both broad-market and focused fixed income strategies, we offer options to meet a wide variety of needs. Clients will find that IR+M is always ready to answer their questions and provide timely and straightforward communication.
A Statement on Racial Injustice
IR+M is committed to fostering a culture defined by Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and know that as a firm we must do better. Words will not be enough to change deeply entrenched systems of racial inequality and discrimination. We need to take action – as individuals and among our families, our firm, and the communities around us – to create conditions that guarantee the safety of and equal rights for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). As CEO of an organization in an industry that itself has much work to do on diversity and inclusion, I will hold myself and those around me to account. Together we will strive to build these conditions in our own firm and within our community.
To that end, some of the actions we are taking at IR+M include:
- Purposeful hiring to identify and attract candidates that are Black, Indigenous, and People of Color.
- Placing emphasis on diversity in our mentorship program and networking programs across the firm.
- Unconscious bias training, which will include conversations about racism in the workplace, to provide effective tools for identifying and eliminating discriminatory thinking and behavior.
- Reevaluating our business relationships to ensure we share the same values as our partners on equality.
- Charitable donations to the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Massachusetts, Equal Justice Initiative, Innocence Project, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, and Trinity Boston Connects.
We are intentionally making a stronger and louder statement on the issue of racism today because the status quo is not something we can, or will, tolerate. Anything short of true equality and safety for all is simply unacceptable.
Chief Executive Officer
Co-Chief Investment Officer