At Income Research + Management (IR+M), the relationship with our clients and investors is our most important asset. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence and an essential aspect of this is our commitment to protect your personal information. This privacy notice explains how we collect, disclose, and safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
We collect and maintain nonpublic personal information to provide investment management services. This may include information collected from you or about your transactions with us or with nonaffiliated third-party providers. The nonpublic personal information we collect from you and maintain may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name; home, business, and/or electronic mail address; telephone and/or facsimile numbers,
- Identification information, such as your social security number, tax identification number and tax profiles,
- Financial information, such as your account numbers, balances and statements, trade orders and confirmations, and information from financial intermediaries,
- Relationship information, such as any files that may be produced as a record of your actual or prospective relationship with IR+M, and
- Other information necessary to provide investment services to you.
IR+M may share your nonpublic personal information with a nonaffiliated third-party provider in a limited and controlled manner for some of the following reasons: as required or permitted by law, at your direction, to provide investment management services to you, to process transactions and maintain accounts with agents and vendors who perform services for us, or for other business purposes. We hold these third-party providers to the same high standards, that we use to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your nonpublic personal information. We will not sell your nonpublic personal information to anyone.
We are committed to safeguarding your nonpublic personal information. Some of the ways that we protect your nonpublic personal information is by:
- Establishing and maintaining policies and procedures and physical, technical, and administrative security measures that are designed to protect your nonpublic personal information and comply with federal and state law,
- Periodically testing our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance,
- Employing internal access controls to limit access to sensitive client information; and
- Regularly reviewing and updating our physical, technical, and administrative controls to reflect regulatory requirements and advances in technology.
We at IR+M will work with you to protect your nonpublic personal information and strive to keep all your information accurate. If you have questions or believe that our records are incorrect, please contact your Client Portfolio Manager by email or at (617) 330-9333.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Your relationship and trust are very important to IR+M.