At Income Research + Management (IR+M), the relationship with our clients and investors is our most important asset. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence and an essential aspect of this is our commitment to protect your personal information. This privacy notice explains how we collect, disclose, and safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
We collect and maintain nonpublic personal information to provide investment management services. This may include information collected from you or about your transactions with us or with nonaffiliated third parties. The nonpublic personal information we collect from you and maintain may include, but is not limited to:
- Name; home, business, and/or electronic mail address; telephone and/or facsimile number; social security and/or tax identification number; tax profile; financial data obtained in order to open or maintain an account or provide you with investment advice; and certain organizational documentation
- Account numbers, balances and statements, parties to transactions, and trade confirmations and tickets, used to service your account
IR+M shares your nonpublic personal information in a limited and controlled manner. We may disclose your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties in the following non-exhaustive manners: as required or permitted by law, at your direction, to provide investment management services to you, to process transactions and maintain accounts with agents and vendors who perform services for us, or for other business purposes. We will not sell your nonpublic personal information to anyone.
To fulfill our privacy commitments, we instituted safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. Safeguards include, but are not limited to:
- establishing policies and procedures and physical, technical, and administrative security measures that are designed to protect your nonpublic personal information and comply with federal and state regulations,
- including terms within contractual agreements with third-party service providers to protect your nonpublic personal information, and
- de-identification and/or aggregation of nonpublic personal information in certain circumstances to prevent unauthorized use or sharing of such data in a format that identifies you.
We at IR+M pledge to work with you to protect your nonpublic personal information and strive to keep all your information accurate. If you have questions or believe that our records are incorrect, please contact your Client Portfolio Manager by email or at (617) 330-9333. We will respond to your questions and, if necessary, make any corrections as soon as possible.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Your relationship and trust are very important to IR+M.