- Income Research + Management (IR+M) was named a Best Place to Work in Money Management for the seventh consecutive year
- Presented by Pensions & Investments, the global news source of money management, the annual survey and recognition program is dedicated to identifying and recognizing the best employers in the money management industry
- One of the cornerstones of IR+M is its unique culture, which is collaborative and collegial, as well as focused on serving its clients and community; the firm’s open office environment fosters constant communication across team lines, and empowers employees to freely share ideas
- The firm’s commitment to the community is pervasive, with employees frequently volunteering to mentor students or provide meals to those in need; additionally, the firm’s benefits program reflects its emphasis on the importance of work/life balance
- Learn more about the Pensions & Investments’ Best Places to Work in Money Management winners of 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016
IR+M participates in a workplace survey conducted by Pensions & Investments *(P&I) in which results are analyzed and measured independently by P&I. Participation in the survey is voluntary and IR+M pays &I for the ability to broadly market results.