At Income Research + Management (“IR+M”) the relationship between us and our clients is the most important asset for our firm. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence. An essential aspect of this is our commitment to protect nonpublic personal information. To that end, we will not disclose your nonpublic personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, is at your direction, or is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations contained in the investment management agreement. We will not sell your nonpublic personal information to anyone. IR+M uses and shares client information only on an as needed basis and in a limited and controlled manner.
We collect and maintain necessary data including nonpublic personal information so that we may provide investment management services. The nonpublic personal information we collect and maintain may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, home or business address, telephone number, marital status, social security number, and financial data obtained in order to open an account or provide you with investment advice,
- Your account balances, parties to transactions, trade tickets, and account statements in order to service your account, and
- Your trade confirmations from brokerage firms in order to communicate to third-parties with respect to your account.
To fulfill our privacy commitment for current and former clients, we instituted safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. Safeguards include, but are not limited to:
- Policies and procedures that protect your nonpublic personal information and comply with federal and state regulations and
- Contractual agreements with third-party service providers to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Privacy is a partnership. We pledge to work with you to protect your nonpublic personal information and strive to keep all your information accurate. If you believe that our records are incorrect or outdated, please notify us by calling (617) 330-9333 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make the necessary corrections as soon as possible.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Your relationship and trust are very important to IR+M. Please be assured that we will abide by our policies and procedures to protect your information.