- Income Research + Management Launches Funded Status Monitor For U.S. Pensions 10/06/2020
Monitor reveals that average plan’s funded status is down 4% year-to-date.
BOSTON, OCTOBER 6, 2020 — Income Research + Management (“Income Research” or “IR+M”) today announced the launch of its Funded Status Monitor for U.S. pension plans, empowering plan sponsors to better assess risks and track how market environments evolve.
The IR+M Funded Status Monitor captures the ...
- Income Research + Management Appoints Head of ESG and Corporate Sustainability 09/16/2020
BOSTON, MA - Income Research + Management Appoints Head of ESG and Corporate Sustainability
- Income Research + Management Appoints Liability Driven Investment Specialist 01/06/2020
BOSTON, MA - Income Research + Management is pleased to announce the appointment of Theresa Roy as a Liability Driven Investment (LDI) Specialist, effective January 6, 2020.
- Income Research Appoints Bill O’Malley Chief Executive Officer 10/11/2019
BOSTON, MA - Income Research + Management today announced the appointment of Bill O’Malley, a 25-year veteran of the Firm and one of its Managing Principals, as the Firm’s Chief Executive Officer and Co-Chief Investment Officer, effective January 1, 2020.
- IR+M New Strategy Launch: Short Diversified Income 09/23/2019
BOSTON, MA – Income Research + Management today announced that it has introduced a Short Diversified Income Strategy to its investment offerings for its institutional clients.