Income Research and Management was founded on the principles of delivering superior investment results and exceptional client service. This has been accomplished by recognizing that our people are our most valuable resource and striving to provide them a challenging, collegial, and rewarding workplace. IR+M embraces a firm-wide commitment to recruit, develop, and retain a dedicated, diverse, and engaged workforce that is motivated to be ever better both professionally and personally.
Joining the IR+M team is an opportunity to experience a unique and exciting culture and work environment. On a daily basis our employees are encouraged to personify our CREED; working in a manner that emphasizes Collaboration, Respect, Emotional Intelligence, Excellence, and Dedication across the business and in delivering results for our clients.
Employees enjoy an open office atmosphere designed to foster collaboration and promote interactions at all levels of the firm. Open dialogue and clear communication are cornerstones of our management philosophy and provide employees the opportunity to broaden their knowledge beyond their immediate roles and form valuable relationships with colleagues across the firm.
Outside of the office, we encourage opportunities to socialize with colleagues through cross-functional team outings, firm events and volunteer opportunities. Our commitment to our community manifests itself in a variety of ways, including: paid time off to volunteer, corporate match to charitable giving, and ongoing sustainability efforts. These are not only fun but encourage collaboration and synergy across teams and engagement with our broader community.
We recognize more than ever the need to integrate work with life, and feel that our robust benefits package encourages employees to find that balance, regardless of what stage they are in their lives. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Participation in Corporate Profit Sharing Plan
- Casual Dress Code
- Summer Fridays
- Paid Family Leave
- Back up Child Care days
- Daily fruit and vegetable trays and snacks
- Firm wide Summer and Holiday parties, as well as team outings
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Office Shuffle Board, Annual Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl, and a championship intramural softball team to test your athletic skills!
Join our team!
Here are our current openings:
Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work for 2017
- Income Research + Management (IR+M) was named a Best Place to Work in Money Management for the second year by Pensions & Investments
- Presented by Pensions & Investments, the global news source of money management, the sixth-annual survey and recognition program is dedicated to identifying and recognizing the best employers in the money management industry
- One of the cornerstones of IR+M is its unique culture, which is collaborative and collegial, as well as focused on serving its clients and community; the firm’s open office environment fosters constant communication across team lines, and empowers employees to freely share ideas
- The firm’s commitment to the community is pervasive, with employees frequently volunteering to mentor students or provide meals to those in need; additionally, the firm’s benefits program reflects its emphasis on the importance of work/life balance
For a complete list of the 2017 Pensions & Investments’ Best Places to Work in Money Management winners, go to www.pionline.com/BPTW2017.