People are IR+M’s most valuable resource. We encourage everyone to develop to their full potential, and we do whatever we can to enhance and support that development. We want IR+M to be a great place to work, both professionally and personally.
We have an open office environment to foster collaboration and promote interactions at all levels of the firm. We encourage our employees to broaden their knowledge beyond their immediate roles by offering regular professional development opportunities, including a generous tuition reimbursement policy, as well as internal workshops on understanding communication styles and improving presentation skills. We also encourage participation in external classes, programs, seminars, and conferences that provide career development opportunities.
Outside of work, we create opportunities to socialize with colleagues, through cross-functional team outings, firm events and volunteer opportunities. These are not only fun but encourage collaboration and synergy across teams. We recognize the need to integrate work with life, and feel that our robust benefits package encourages employees to find that balance, regardless of what stage they are in their lives.
Joining the IR+M team is an opportunity to experience a unique and challenging working environment. Our goal is to ensure our employees grow, develop, and remain employees of IR+M for a very long time.
Here are our current openings:
Human Resources Mission Statement
- Recruit and retain a capable, compatible and committed workforce
- Develop our people to their full potential
- Foster a collegial atmosphere that attracts, challenges, rewards, and retains the highest caliber employees, ensuring IR+M’s success
- Communicate openly and candidly, providing guidance in our collective pursuit of excellence
- Accept responsibility for promoting ethical and legal conduct in personal and business practices
- Dedicate ourselves to the highest level of approachability and responsiveness in order to make IR+M an employer of choice
Pensions & Investments Best Places to Work for 2016
- Income Research + Management (IR+M) was named a Best Place to Work in Money Management for 2016 by Pensions & Investments
- Presented by Pensions & Investments, the global news source of money management, the fifth-annual survey and recognition program is dedicated to identifying and recognizing the best employers in the money management industry
- One of the cornerstones of IR+M is its unique culture, which is collaborative and collegial, as well as focused on serving its clients and community; the firm’s open office environment fosters constant communication across team lines, and empowers employees to freely share ideas
- The firm’s commitment to the community is pervasive, with employees frequently volunteering to mentor students or provide meals to those in need; additionally, the firm’s benefits program reflects its emphasis on the importance of work/life balance
- For a complete list of the 2016 Pensions & Investments’ Best Places to Work in Money Management winners and write-ups, go to www.pionline.com/BPTW2016